Useful links

No liability is accepted for the content of any site operated by a third party which may be accessed via links from this site. Unilever, the Pensions Team and the Trustees do not necessarily support or endorse the views of these external organisations.

Please let us know via the feedback facility if any link does not take you to the correct location or does not work.


GOV.UK is the Government website which draws together all the information available about public services and State benefits into one place.

When you first visit GOV.UK, you’ll see that one of the links goes to the ‘Working, jobs and pensions’ section. Here you will find a section explaining State pensions, along with a wealth of information to help support your financial planning. The Tracing Service – which may be able to help you find a scheme you have lost touch with since leaving it – is also in this section.

The Money Advice Service

This website features helpful information on all areas of financial planning. You can follow the ‘Pensions & retirement’ link to a range of guidance documents, with tools and calculators to help you look at different situations.

Please note that despite its name, the service does not offer independent financial advice – you should use ‘Unbiased’ (see below) if you need someone to help you with a particular situation or decision.

Finding an IFA

This website can help you find an independent financial adviser in your area. You can either call their helpline or use the search facility on their website. Remember: Not all IFAs are qualified to give pensions advice and you should check that any adviser you contact is properly qualified and authorised. You can do this on the Financial Conduct Authority website.

Please note that Unilever does not accept any responsibility or liability for any advice given by an independent financial adviser.

The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)

Impartial information and tools to help you with all things money related.

The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS)

TPAS is available at any time to help members (and other beneficiaries) of company pension schemes like the Unilever UK Pension Fund with questions about pensions.

11 Belgrave Road

Phone: 0800 011 3797

Overseas Phone: +44 207 932 5780

You can also contact TPAS through their website – via their web chat or online enquiry facilities.

The Pensions Ombudsman (TPO)

If you have an issue with your Unilever pension you should first contact the Unilever UK Pensions Team at Capita. Their details can be found on the "Contacts" page. If you’re still dissatisfied, TPO offer an Early Resolution Service which you can also contact to discuss your concerns and determine the best way to proceed.

It may be that after initial discussions you wish to go through the Unilever UK Pension Fund’s internal dispute procedure. If after this you feel unsatisfied with the outcome, TPO has the power to investigate and determine any complaints and disputes of fact or law relating to company pension schemes.

Please note that TPO will expect you to have gone through the Unilever UK Pension Fund’s internal dispute procedure before this stage.

The Pensions Ombudsman is based at:

10 South Colonnade
Canary Wharf
E14 4PU

Phone: 0800 917 4487


The Pensions Regulator

The Regulator oversees the running of pension schemes in the UK and can step in where trustees, employers or professional advisers have failed in their duties.

The Pensions Regulator
Napier House
Trafalgar Place


The Pensions Tracing Service

GOV.UK: Pension Tracing Service

If you have lost touch with previous pensions, you can use this website to try to find how to contact them.